Chittoor DCCB Recruitment 2022: Chittoor District Central Co-operative Bank (Chittoor DCCB) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Assistant Manager under the establishment on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who completed Graduation in any discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Co-operative Bank: APCOB is committed to promoting sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural development through;
- Extending timely and adequate credit at an affordable cost to Small and Marginal Farmers, Agricultural Labourers, Tenant Farmers, Artisans, Small Entrepreneurs, and Other Weaker Sections through an established CCS network;
- Offering the best quality and customer-friendly banking services with State-of-the-Art Banking Technology;
- Building a dynamic workforce for Coop. Credit Structure through recruiting, training, and deploying qualified tech-savvy employees;
- Ensuring profitability and viability of affiliated credit cooperatives in a sustainable manner with responsible, accountable, and member-driven sound Cooperative Principles and Good Governance practices, to take transparent business decisions; for securing rural prosperity in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Chittoor DCCB Recruitment 2022 Assistant Manager 15 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Total Posts: 15 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-10-2022
- The candidate must complete Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks (55% of marks for reserved category candidates)
- Preference to the candidates with PG as also with qualifications in disciplines like
economics, Statistics, and also additional qualifications like Diploma from IIBF, Mumbai.
- Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge
Selected Candidates will receive an initial payment of about Rs. 39,859/- PM by the recruiting organization.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following:
a) Online Test/Examination: 100 marks & Interview – 12.50 marks ;
b) There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer) ;
c) Online Test question contents would be as under:
- English language (30 questions, 30 marks)
- Reasoning (35 questions, 35 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions, 35 marks)
- The total questions are 100 questions, 100 marks
- The total duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Degree Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 590/-, Rs. 413/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Chittoor District Central Co-operative Bank (Chittoor DCCB)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of the Chittoor District Central Co-operative Bank (Chittoor DCCB)
- Visit the official website, https://www.apcob.org/, and check the careers option on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Assistant Manager Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 05-11-2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 20-11-2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 20-11-2022
- Date of Online Examination: December 2022
The Chittoor District Co-operative
Central Bank Ltd.,
Head Office, D.No.2-1244, K R Palle,
Chittoor–517 001:Chittoor Dist.(AP)
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|