CEERI Recruitment 2022: Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant, and Junior Stenographer under the establishment. Selected candidates will be posted on regular basis.
About Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI): Established in 1974, the CSIR-CEERI Chennai Centre is a pioneering institute in developing indigenous technologies for the automation of Indian process industries. The Chennai Centre had developed many novel automation systems using state-of-art techniques for pulp & paper, food, leather, chemical & plastic industries. Later, the Centre ventured into the development of machine vision systems, process automation systems, visible & near infrared technologies, terahertz technologies, and renewable energy-related technologies for societal needs. CEERI Centre is presently involved in major activities in the areas of Signal Analytics, Renewable Energy with the Internet of Things (IoT), and Terahertz in Integrated Systems under the broad area of Cyber-Physical Systems of CSIR-CEERI and Interface & Skill Development Programmes in IoT, Machine Learning, etc.
CEERI Recruitment 2022 Junior Assistant, Steno 15 Posts
Name of the Post: Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen./F&A/S&P) and Junior Stenographer (Hindi/English)
Total Posts: 15 Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Stores & Purchase)
|Junior Stenographer (Hindi, English)
Candidates’ age should maximum 28 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates which is prescribed below.
|Name of the Post
|Junior Secretariat Assistant
|Candidates must complete 10+2 or 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with proficiency in Computers and typing speed. Rules will be according to DoPT.
|Candidates must complete 12th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with proficiency in stenography speed.
Junior Secretariat Assistant: Candidates are required to provide assistance in the functions of General Administration besides any other official work as and when assigned by the Competent Authority.
Junior Stenographer: Candidates are required to provide secretarial/ stenographic, typing, and any other official/ administrative work as and when assigned by Competent Authority
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post
|Rs 19,900 – 63,200/- PM
|Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- PM
The candidates fulfilling all essential qualifications will be invited for an open competitive written examination and typewriting test on Computer. Proficiency in computer typing speed and in using a computer will only be qualifying in nature, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. The merit list will only comprise of those candidates who have qualified for the proficiency test in computer typing. The written competitive examination consists of two papers (Paper-I Mental Ability and Paper II General Awareness & English Language). Paper II will be evaluated only for those candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks (to be determined by the Selection Committee) in Paper-I.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC, H.Sc Marksheet Certificate
3. Typing, Stenography Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Educational Qualification Certificates
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of CEERI
- Visit the official website, www.ceeri.res.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute
Pilani – 333031
|Go to Sarkari Result