BHEL Jhansi Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi (BHEL Jhansi) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned disciplines/ trades is only eligible to apply.
About Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi: By the end of 5th five-year plan, it was envisaged by the planning commission that the demand for power transformer would rise in the coming years. Anticipating the country’s requirement BHEL decided to set up a new plant, which would manufacture power and other types of transformers in addition to the capacity available in BHEL Bhopal. The Bhopal plant was engaged in manufacturing transformers of large ratings and Jhansi unit would concentrate on power transformer upto 50 MVA, 132 KV class and other transformers like Instrument Transformers, Traction transformers for railway etc.
This unit of Jhansi was established around 14 km from the city on the N.H. No 26 on Jhansi Lalitpur road. It is called second-generation plant of BHEL set up in 1974 at an estimated cost of Rs 16.22 crores inclusive of Rs 2.1 crores for township. Its foundation was laid by late Mrs. Indira Gandhi the prime minister on 9th Jan. 1974. The commercial production of the unit began in 1976-77 with an output of Rs 53 lacs since then there has been no looking back for BHEL Jhansi.
BHEL Jhansi Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentices 61 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 61 Posts
Name of the Trades:
- Fitter: 23 Posts
- Turner: 2 Posts
- Machinist: 3 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 2 Posts
- Electrician: 18 Posts
- Welder: 8 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic): 3 Posts
- Programmer Cum System Analyst (PASA): 2 Posts
The candidate’s age should be in between 18-27 years as on 01-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must complete High School with ITI in the concerned trade from a recognized Institute with a minimum of 60% of marks
- Candidates who passed ITI from the year 2020-2022 are only eligible to apply.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks is applicable to reserved category candidates.
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend according to the recruitment rules of BHEL Jhansi
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit or performance in the written test
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the BHEL Jhansi
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualification for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, ITI Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi (BHEL Jhansi)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jhansi (BHEL Jhansi)
- Visit the official website, https://www.jhs.bhel.com/, and check the Recruitment tab
- All the candidates who want to apply for the posts of Apprentices must enroll through www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16-10-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-10-2022
- Written test date: 12-11-2022
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|