APPSC Computer Draughtsman Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Computer Draughtsman Grade – II on direct recruitment basis in AP Survey & Land Records Sub-ordinate service. Candidates who possess NCVT Certificates in the concerned subject are only eligible to apply.
About Andhra Pradesh, Public Service Commission: The A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st November 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came into existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of the composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of the formation of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members, and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With the increasing workload, Government enhanced the Members to five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
APPSC Computer Draughtsman Recruitment 2022 8 Posts
Name of the Post: Computer Draughtsman Grade II
Department: Andhra Pradesh Survey & Land Records Subordinate Service
No. of Posts: 08
Name of the District & No. of Posts:
- Guntur: 01 Post
- Anantapuram: 01 Post
- Kadapa: 01 Post
- Kurnool: 01 Post
- Nellore: 01 Post
- Chittoor: 03 Posts
- Candidates, age must be in between 18-42 years. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates
- Relaxation of 3 years for NCC, Ex-serviceman candidates
- Candidates must have passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in Subrule(2) of Rule 12 of Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules 1996.
- Candidates must have obtained a National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (2 years course with Surveying as one of the subjects) in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India.
Candidates can get a salary in the Pay Matrix of about Rs. 34,580 – 1,07,210/- from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will be selected based on two process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The written test will be of multiple choice questions. The written test will be in General Studies & Mental Ability (SSC Standard), ITI (Civil Draughtsman) trade.
The duration of the written examination is 11/2 hours. The total mark is 300 marks.
Qualified candidates in the written test should attend a computer proficiency test. They must secure a minimum of 30 marks in the Computer proficiency test for appearing in an interview.
Qualified candidates both in the written test and Computer Proficiency test are only eligible to appear in the interview.
- Candidates must pay a fee of about Rs. 100/-
- The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for the post have to apply through the online mode psc.ap.gov.in
- Visit the official website and click on the recruitment notification.
- Read all the details mentioned in the recruitment notification carefully, if you are found eligible then click on the online application form.
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form at the appropriate places
- Upload recent copies of passport-size photographs, signatures, and relevant certificates of testimonials
- Pay the required amount of application fee, if required
- Check all the details and submit the online application form.
- Take the printout copy of the application form which is necessary for future use.
Documents Required for the Application:
- Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Local status certificate (if applicable)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 10-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30-11-2022
New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor,
M.G. Road(Bandhar Road),
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex,
Vijayawada- 520 010.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|