APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon on direct recruitment basis in AP Insurance Medical Service on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who completed MBBS Degree in the concerned subject are only eligible to apply.
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission: The A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st November 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came into existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of the composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of the formation of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members, and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the Members to five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2022 7 Posts
Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon
Department: Andhra Pradesh Insurance & Medical Services Department
No. of Posts: 07
- Zone-I: 1 Post
- Zone-II: 3 Posts
- Zone-III: 1 Post
- Zone-IV: 2 Posts
- Candidates, age must be in between 18-42 years. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates
- Relaxation of 3 years for NCC, Ex-serviceman candidates
- Candidates must possess an M.B.B.S. degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates must be permanent registered medical practitioners within the meaning of law for the time being existing in the State.
Candidates can get a salary in the Pay Matrix of about Rs. 61,960 – 1,51,370/- PM from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will be selected based on two process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam to be held as per the scheme of examination. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of a Written Examination.
Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer-based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
The standard for the examination and the cut-off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission. Qualifying marks is fixed by the commission as follows:
- General Category: 40% of marks
- Backward Classes: 35% of marks
- SC/ST Category: 30% of marks
- Candidates must pay a fee of about Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee.
- The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for the post have to apply through the online mode psc.ap.gov.in
- One-time registration on the Commission website is mandatory.
- Need to submit one application at a time.
- Payment has to be done online mode only.
Documents Required for the Application:
- Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Local status certificate (if applicable)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27-10-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 16-11-2022
New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor,
M.G. Road(Bandhar Road),
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex,
Vijayawada- 520 010.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|