About Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme: The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr.Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Andhra Pradesh housing scheme which aims to provide houses to poor people who cannot afford houses. This scheme was a promise made during the election campaign. YSR Housing Scheme was announced by the finance minister of state Mr. B Rajendranath Reddy on 12th July 2019 in the first state budget. The schemes for EWS/ MIG/ LIG category people. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has allocated Rs 2280 crores for these schemes. Under the scheme 2020, the state government will regulate two schemes YSR Economic Weaker Section Scheme and YSR Urban Housing Scheme.
Main Objectives of the Scheme: As we all know there are many economically weaker sections of people who due to their weak financial condition are not able to purchase houses to live in. And they face many problems due to this situation. By keeping this in mind, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched a new scheme known as YSR Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, the pucca houses will be distributed among the poor people of the state who are not able to afford the houses. The main objective of launching this scheme is to distribute the houses amongst all the people who do not have their own houses to live on by 2022.
- The main objective of launching the YSR Housing Scheme is to provide houses to each and every poor person of the state.
- Now the poor people of the state don’t need to worry about the places to live.
- For the successful implementation of this scheme, the government has allocated Rs. 1280 crore to the state budget.
- All interested applicants of one to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation.
AP YSR Housing Scheme – Complete information:
The highlights of this YSR Housing Scheme are as follows:-
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has provided employment opportunities to unemployed people. There are 30 kinds of craftsmen who can get employment opportunities provided for themselves.
- Rs. 34,000 has been allocated by the government for setting up the infrastructure of the YSR Housing Scheme. With the help of this infrastructure, there are about 1.2 crores of citizens who have been able to get benefits.
- According to the progress report, 39% of good and positive results or outputs have been yielded by the government while working on the construction of houses.
- Out of Rs. 1200 crores which were allocated by the government in the form of a budget for the construction work, the debt of Rs. 3200 crores has been reimbursed by the government.
- According to the TIDCO house selling report, there are around 2,62,216 houses under construction.
- Pucca houses will be made available to the needy citizens of Andhra Pradesh by 2023.
- Citizens who want to construct and build their homes or houses by themselves have been able to get construction materials provided by the officials at subsidized rates.
- The houses have been built with the adoption of an energy-efficient view which saves 20% electricity of the people.
Facilities provided under this scheme:
- Water supply
- Overhead tank
- Solar panel
- Electrical substation
- Community hall
- School buildings
- Shopping centers
- Play space for children
- Walking track
- Anganwadi center
- Ward Secretariat
- Street lightning
- Drainage system
- Broad roads
- All other basic amenities
Who can apply for the scheme?
There are some requirements before the applicant applies for this YSR Housing Scheme, which has been decided by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Only those beneficiaries can get the benefit of the scheme who have a BPL Ration Card.
- Applicants should not have any property or land for applying to this scheme.
How to check the status?
Applicants who have enrolled in their application form for Andhra Pradesh YSR Housing Scheme now can check their Application Status through the sanction list. To find their names in the sanction list applicants must follow this procedure
- First of all, go to the official website that is ap.gov.in
- Now click the scheme option from YSR Navaratnalu on the home page.
- Now select the scheme name.
- There you can see the sanction list option.
- Click on it and enter the required information.
- Click on the submit button.
Documents required to apply for YSR Housing Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card etc
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Bank Passbook.
- Mobile Number.
- Income Proof.